Friday, August 17, 2012

Hello Friends,

       As some of you know, for forty years (EEP! It really has been that long !) I have had a major avocation in my life, one of many, that of collecting autographs. Tonight, a dear friend convinced me that I really need to get started on chronicling my collection and my journey. She also convinced me how easy it would be using a blog.
       Come along with me and we'll share stories of the people we've met (the good and the not-so-good), tips on the best way to get an autograph, and the philosophy behind collecting signatures. I look forward to your comments and questions, and to your tales. Grab a favourite beverage, a comfy chair, and let's chat. Hugs, Heather

2 comments:

  1. ((Diane)) Thanks, Sweetie, for being my first subscriber and first commenter :) You ROCK ! Love and Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete